SciSports is an amazing and rapidly evolving company where my deep love for football perfectly fits the job asked. As a UX lead I was responsible for creating a thorough design strategy as well as serving as the lead designer for the Insight platform.
I started with an extensive research phase:
- mapping of the current situation
- interviews with business stakeholders
- analysis of current app.
I’ve conducted client interviews, did extensive journey mapping, configured personas and finally mapped & prioritized of all the functionalities.
After the research phase I worked on the concept & design for the new Insight platform followed by the final design and creation of a working prototype.
I also conducted usability tests with 8 users.
Besides the activities for the new portal, I contributed to the overall efforts of the dev team as well and worked on the following deliverables:
- Implementing and hosting GV Design Sprints for separate features (scaled down to 2 days) with 6 other stakeholders
- Expert review of scisports.com
- Insight Platform information architecture
- New concept & visual style for Insight Platform (better alignment with SciSports overall branding)
- Creation of the Design Principles for Insight
- Expert review of BallJames
- UX improvements for BallJames
- SciUI Component Library & Design System documentation